Simplifies processing and work techniques such as fixation, welding, cutting, lifting, processing and fitting of ferromagnetic objects.
Lifting of steel plates and steel blocks in a quick, efficient, and safe way.
Good for magnetising / de-magnetising of instruments.
Holds objects in place and positions them for welding, soldering, fitting, outlining, et cetera.
Simplifies measuring activities at work places and with blacksmiths and tool factories.
- Type number: GM 1890005.
- Measuring area: 0-15.000 Gauss, scale 0.1 Gauss.
- Polarity: Automatic N or S indication.
- Display: Can be changed from Gauss to Tesla.
- Power: 4 AA batteries.
- Weight: +- 250 g.
- Dimensions: 140 x 64 x 30 mm.
- Execution: With peak-hold mode, dust proof (sheet keys).
- Measuring element: Semi-flexible probe, dim. 1 mm depth x 5 mm width.
Magnet display foil
By using Magnet display foil it is possible to visualise the magnetic pole lines when placing the foil on top of the magnet.
- Type number 18900015
- Produced in a flexible material
- Size: 500 x 450 mm, can easily be cut with scissors
- Type number : GM ´1841000
- Dimensions: 128 X 22 X 8 mm
- Weight: 100 gram
- Indication: S – south pole, N – north pole
Do you have any questions?
We are ready to answer any questions you may have that you will not get answered here on the website. So do not hesitate to call or write to us.
We are happy to have a completely non-binding talk with you about your plans.