Information about Elektrokul A/S
We started producing in Denmark on November 1st in year 2003, specialising within technical carbon, electro carbon, (electric motor brushes and carbon brushes) and other products of graphite for use in current transfer and signal transfer on rotating machines, as well as other industrial equipment.
We offer manufacture of electro carbon – both standard carbon and carbon in special dimensions according to the assignment – on our own production premise and with a very short lead-time, possibly with delivery from day to day.
Alternatively, we offer standard carbon from our large, German supplier, Ωmega, with a slightly longer lead-time.
Everything is at competitive pricing.
We have numerous years of experience solving difficult jobs.
Quotations are given on request.
We constantly develop our stock of standard goods within:
- Carbon Brush for fork lift trucks
- Carbon Brush for household machines (washing machines, among others)
- Carbon Brush for power tools (Drills, angle grinders among others)
- Carbon Brush Holders
- Slip rings
- Other accessories (e. g. commutator stones)
- Permanent magnets
- Industrial Fuses
- Fuse holders
- Wolfram cobber and TTC Cobber for spark processing (EDM)
- Graphite material for electrodes for spark processing (EDM)
- Wearing- and spare parts for EDM machines for spark processing
- Consumer goods for EDM machines, EDW wire, filter, chemicals, and much more.
Do you have any questions?
We are ready to answer any questions you may have that you will not get answered here on the website. So do not hesitate to call or write to us.
We are happy to have a completely non-binding talk with you about your plans.